Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Muffin cloud

The thing that has happened to me many times is that when I try to make good muffins without egg, the result sucks. Often they stick to the mold and don't come off the paper as a whole, pshff. I'm not in harmony with this chemistry yet. But today I nailed it, I didn't mean it
I have been planning on making these for some time. After all the work I found out that I had time, and I was hungry, so I made these instead of making real food (excellent decision). We named these the tropical muffins!! Jambalaya ? Next thing I have in mind, is baking pineapple muffins, that is a craving. But these were good and sweet and vegan. All good and all happy.

The tropical muffins

Ingredients:
3 dl of spelt flour
1 dl of oat flakes
½ dl of sunflower seeds
2 tsp of baking powder
½ tsp of salt
1 dl sugar
1 dl of desiccated coconut
2 tsp of cinnamon
1 tsp of clove
50 g of melted margarine
2 dl of soy- or ricemilk (I would have loved to make this to coconut milk, worth a try)
½ dl of chopped dried dates
2 medium sized carrots grated
1 small apple grated

Heat the oven in 225 degrees. Grate the carrots and apples. Mix the dry ingredients, and add the liquids. Sturb in the dates, carrots and apple. Admeasure evenly to cupcake molds. Bake for 15 minutes!


1 comment:

david santos said...

Good menu and good food. Thank you.


This is not Spam. It is a campaign against the abuse of children.
Thank you.