Friday, August 22, 2008

Granola cookies

Spinach pancakes
I found some fresh spinach in the local stores. Lovely green ! But I was surprised how I felt, it really didn't taste so much, maybe I've been too used to the flavour of spinach that I learned in grade school - the spinach soup that was never so good, hhmm.
5 DL Soy milk
150 g fresh chopped spinach leaves
2 dl spelt flour
1 dl soy flour
1 tbsp of honey
1 tbsp of oil
pinch of salt


Granola bars

I got inspired by these cookies when a friend served these, "health-granola bars", with chocolate and umm.. so much for the health stuff. These were so good, I just basicly mixed all kinds of stuff I could find that would fit in. The basis is on granola and some room-temperaturer butter. In these I added raisins, chopped almond, sunflower seeds, muscovado sugar, chopped chocolate and some flour.




No comments: